Mission / Vision
Our Mission Is:
To “overcome evil with good” by creating God-honoring alternatives to the world’s corrupt systems. These alternative products will allow believers to be “salt and light in the world” without being part of its immorality, thus fulfilling the Great Commission more effectively.
“You are the salt of the earth … You are the light of the world…” -Matthew 5:13-14
Our Vision Is:
To help people and organizations pool resources and work together to create alternative, God-honoring products for the Internet, eCommerce, education, etc. We see our solutions succeeding in the marketplace and thereby overcoming the secular monopolies that threaten to force believers to violate their biblical convictions.
“Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” -Romans 12:21
Strategy, Goals and Tactics
Our Strategy Is:
To leverage technology, talent and treasure to develop tools that facilitate alliance, aligned action and accountability:
- Alliance – a grand coalition, strength in numbers and a common defense
- Aligned Action – apps that coordinate our efforts for greater impact
- Accountability – track performance and provide feedback for continual improvement
Without God we can do nothing. We ask Him to give the tools we develop power to free people, just like He did the staff that Moses used to free the Isrealites from slavery in Egypt.
“And God said to Moses, What is that in your hand? And he said, ‘a shepherd’s staff.’” -Exodus 4:2
Our Immediate Goals and Initiatives:
We want people to use our products and help us build more of them. We invite members to support projects to develop God-honoring alternatives and tools in the following mission areas:
- Personal and Family Devotions – via our bible, prayer and family apps that we make available via our anvoy.com website.
- Local Church, Outreach and Ministry – church, giving, group action apps, coordination and assistance
- Biblical Worldview Education – Foundational Values and other resources
- Honorable Ecommerce – pure payment and online business options
- Pure Internet Infrastructure – porn-free servers, index, news (safe sources of info)
- Legal Dispute Resolution – arbitration and alliance apps
- Limited Government – alternative currency and Constitutional Amendment app
“Let’s develop better ways to motivate each other to work together to love and do good works: not being divided as some tend to be; but urgently encouraging group action even more since it appears we may not have much time left.” – Hebrews 10:24-5 (paraphrased)
Every long voyage needs a beginning. The following are ways that we can start, move forward and learn:
- Form groups of people who work together on each of the above stated initiatives.
- Use anvoy.com as a blog to communicate, educate and coordinate activities
- Post graphs that show progress on anvoy.com. Graph the “miles earned” for use of the various apps
- Raise funds for app development via membership fees. Allow members to send funds “into the virtual world of Anvóy” in order to fund projects (see the Stock App)
We want to encourage people to take the following 3 Steps:
- Support others who stand up for biblical convictions
- Listen and make a personal decision to stand up for biblical principles
- Encourage others to support biblical principles
You may not have the conviction yet, but those who do deserve our full support because they are bearing the brunt of the enemy’s attacks. A great way to support them is to help fund the tools and alternatives that enable them the option to reject what they see as evil and not be forced to violate their biblical convictions.
We can never improve society from the top down. Change can only happen from the bottom up, one heart and mind at a time. Therefore, we need to ask God to work in our hearts and redeem us. Then as many more people become converted, the world will improve.
We believe in the biblical technique or Discipleship and the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit. We believe that teaching others to teach others can literally change the world. It happened once before and it can happen again. Hab 2:14