PROTECT CHILDREN FROM DECEPTION WITH AN INVINCIBLE BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW
The hearts and minds of our kids are being stolen! Enticing lies threaten to destroy their lives. Tragically, parents often don’t find out that their child has been misled until it is too late. We created a biblical worldview club to solve this heartbreaking problem. It’s called Another Voyage. It facilitates engaging activities that protect students against Satan’s cruel traps, and provide the wisdom and vision they need to thrive in today’s confusing and corrupt world.
INTRODUCING: ANOTHER VOYAGE TO A BETTER WORLD
Another Voyage is an exciting educational adventure to a virtual world called Anvóy. Anvóy is an ongoing, online simulation (right here on anvoy.com) in which students learn by doing and earn real rewards. It’s not a graphics-based game, but a functional parallel world with its own careers, money, stock market, etc. The whole community learns and works together to build Anvóy on rock solid Foundational Values.
Club Membership is free, but we recommend that each “Anvoyager” take $100 along with them to start their new lives in Anvóy. You choose when, where and how to participate.
BUILD A BETTER WORLD ON FOUNDATIONAL VALUES
And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.-John 8:32
On the way to Anvóy, we learn the 12 Foundational Values that are essential for a stable society. These values are based on Holy Scripture and represent the Traditional Judeo-Christian Heritage that blessed our ancestors. We organized these time-tested and proven principles into a Foundational Values Framework in order to make them easy to understand and apply. This framework presents a complete, clear and concise explanation of how the world works. It’s like a treasured map for navigating life’s voyage safely. It helps people build an invincible wall of protection against the harmful lies of this world.
A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF GOD-HONORING ALTERNATIVES
Anvóy also is an incubator where God-honoring alternative products are created. For example, in order to create interest in Foundational Values, each one is traded like a stock on Anvóy’s Stock Market (see anvoy.com/asset). You can buy and sell shares of Truth, Faith, Liberty, and Family. Everyone is expected to create his or her own portfolio of “value stocks” and earn dividends and capital gains. By buying Values we make them valuable and show the world how important they are! Students learn how to manage their portfolio and help others do the same.
Note: As an added benefit, the funds you pay for Value stocks are used to develop new God-honoring options so that people are not forced to support the evil agendas of this world.
ESSENTIAL FEEDBACK FROM NAVIGATIONAL TOOLS
What gets measured gets done.-Tom Peters, In Search of Excellence
We are commanded to be “Salt and Light” in this dark world. Another Voyage helps us preserve our culture and shine the light of truth even better. We improve our performance by tracking the miles we earn for doing various tasks. The voyage “odometer” tracks our total miles which inspires us to do more. The compass keeps us on course by showing how well we are supporting each of the 12 Foundational Values.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR STUDENTS
- learn and adopt a more complete biblical worldview that prevents worldly deception
- gain vision and hope for a brighter future that makes them more motivated, confident, independent, courageous, respectful and grateful
- waste less time on screens, spend more time learning by doing, and establish a track record of real accomplishments
- feel less entitled, and learn how to earn, manage and invest money
- gain leadership, discernment, critical thinking, life and business skills
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOU
- have peace of mind that children are better protected from evil, including the hard-to-talk-about weak points the enemy always exploits
- equip children to avoid common pitfalls and free them to surge miles ahead
- fulfill your calling to be Salt and Light, and help rebuild our culture on solid Foundational Values
- help create essential alternatives that allow you to honor your values, and not support the evil agendas of this corrupt world
- not only pray, but also put your faith into action, multiply the impact of your donations many times
HOW IT WORKS
In the Another Voyage Biblical Worldview Club, people learn the importance of Foundational Values and build their own portfolio of them. Here is a typical example of how it works:
- One student invites your child to join Another Voyage to build a better world
- Your child signs up, or if he is less than 13, you create an account for him
- The new voyager begins to earn miles for various activities (see below). As these miles grow, more options are unlocked for the voyage.
- He meets to “Sail” with others in person or via video conference to learn the significance of Foundational Values
- He buys and sells Foundational Value stocks and builds a portfolio
- He builds a track record of accomplishments as a valuable future character reference
- He has the opportunity to advance on to roles such as a stock Broker, ship Captain, Local Officer, Governor, etc.
WAYS TO EARN MILES
Miles are like points. We measure progress by tracking miles earned for various tasks. This is how we earn trust and provide performance feedback. Earn miles for the following activities:
- Decode messages by playing the Ahoy Game
- Invite people (hit, signup and referral miles)
- Purchase and Own stock (dividends)
- Attend an Another Voyage Club meeting (story telling, scripture reading and prayer)
- Invite a new merchant by making a purchase or donation
- Give Value Shares to someone who does not own any
- Become a Ship Captain and lead club “sailing” meetings
HOW TO GET STARTED
Every long voyage has a beginning and this one starts with a small step of faith. We will explain much more about Anvóy later, but hopefully you already see its potential. All you do to get started is create a free account. We also recommend that you take $100 along to start your new life in Anvóy. These funds will be added to your Anvóy Asset account where you can use them to reward students for their participation, buy value stock, etc.
THE BEST LEADERSHIP POSITIONS ARE LIMITED
This is a situation where “the early bird gets the worm.” You don’t want to wait too long because it will be harder to catch up and earn the position you desire. There is room for everyone to participate, but there are a limited number of leadership opportunities in every zip code. I can’t guarantee that this voyage will be successful. I believe it will be. If it is, the furthest along will have an advantage and receive the most rewards.
ALL ABOARD! LAST CALL FOR ANOTHER VOYAGE!
In this upside down and backwards world, good is bad and bad is good. Boys and girls are being groomed, dumbed down and oppressed. They are taught fear, selfishness, dependency and victimhood. We can’t totally stop the lies, but we can teach the truth. Kids are the future. If we restore hope for them, we restore the whole world. This will not be an easy voyage, but with God’s help we can create a better world full of better alternatives and options.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
We suggest that you do the following to get the most out of this experience:
- You meet with the child after creating and adding funds to his or her account
- Tell how committed you are to this important mission
- Establish a reward for completion of the voyage. You can buy them Values or agree to some other compensation.
- Find a group of people about the same age to work with
- Change and self-confrontation are not easy. Talk about earnest contention for the faith even if it means admitting that you were wrong about something
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Anvóy is a very small company. We are just starting to form a team for this voyage. It was started by a regular family from Indiana. I’m a husband, dad, missionary, MBA, entrepreneur and software developer. I’ve spent the last 12 years creating this vision and writing the software. We are thrilled to be able to finally invite you to be part of Anvóy.
30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not happy with your learning experience, we will refund any unused portion of your purchase / donation up to the full $100.