Why take Another Voyage?
- There is too much harmful deception in the world and we must stand up for truth
- Our government and many other large, long-established institutions have become mostly corrupt
- Selfish, Marxist elites use propaganda, hatred, envy and fear to get more money and power
- Major changes in technology and society favor those who oppose us
- Everything we are currently doing is not enough. If we don’t do something more, we will lose our precious freedom and our children will suffer
- Our federal government is too big and its deficit spending is immoral and unsustainable. It will eventually collapse and we need to be prepared.
- Most Americans no longer honor the Traditional Judeo-Christian values on which America was built. Without this moral moral foundation, America will continue to decline.
- We are losing our youth, who tend to be more exposed to worldly deception. If we don’t change this alarming trend, we have not hope for the future.
What is Another Voyage?
- It is a fun and engaging way many good people can work together to promote truth and restore America
- It is a systematic way to mentor and reach youth and transfer wisdom from older to younger while doing meaningful work together
- It is a way that parents, grandparents and other teachers can help insure that their children and students know the truth and put it into practice.
- It is a system of “self-government” that rewards good behavior and results for individuals, small groups and organizations
- It helps grow conservative institutions that honor our values and become alternatives to the corrupt secular institutions that currently have monopoly power
- It is about creating another “beacon of hope” to a lost world, like America was for centuries
- It uses the analogy of taking a long journey, which is a parallel to what our ancestors did 400 years ago
- It is about settling a virtual “nation” called AnVoy America which is an association of 50+ independent virtual “states”
- It is about leaving the old world behind, having the courage to take risks and invest one’s time, talent and treasure in what may be the most important voyage we ever make
How does Another Voyage Work?
- Individuals register on one of anVoy’s websites in order to reserve their settlement location. This is the same as their current Zip Code.
- They choose one or more routes, ships and maps. The routes from which they can choose are:
- The Spiritual Route – which teaches the biblical truths which are critically important to the success of any nation
- The Socioeconomic Route – which teaches the political, social and economic truth which benefit nations
- The Personal Route – this is a non-religious, non-political route designed to reach people with fitness, sports and other common interests
- Individuals choose a ship for each route they are on. The ship has a Captain, Navigator, Officers, Crew and Passengers. The Officers are adults who help the Captain manage the ship. The Crew are youth who work on the ship. Passengers can advance to become Crew, Officers, Captains of their own ships and more.
- Other key roles include:
- Owning a Shipping Company – be a consultant who helps other make Another Voyage successful
- Owning a Shipyard – use anVoy’s publishing tools to build ship Classes and Maps which are designed for one of the 3 routes (Spiritual, Cultural or Personal)
- Working with a Shipyard as a publisher of Maps – create or organize publicly available content into Maps and Statements of truth for a route
- Participants “Sail” together and do various activities. The system tracks the results of the activities and uses this data to update the Compass and Speedometer for ships and individuals.
- The anVoy platform includes a business model that pays organizations for their work based on their performance. We envision this payment for results becoming a significant source of funding for non-profits.
- Maps and included Truth Statements define “true north” which is an essential part of any Compass.
- Ships come with a Compass and a Speedometer which provide ongoing performance feedback for both ships and individuals.
- The Compass shows how closely passengers and ships align with true north or the truth
- The Speedometer shows how their level of activity compares to the performance and productivity of others
- The Voyage is divided into several Phases which are explained below.
What is Phase 1 of the Voyage?
- The first Phase is about organizing and mobilizing many people to have more positive impact on our culture including:
- Many Shipyards who customize ship Classes to make many different groups more comfortable on the voyage
- Many independent Shipping Companies who are full or part time building settlements in their state
- It is strength in numbers, including an Alliance to defend each other, especially anyone who is attacked for standing up for truth
- It is tracking our alignment to goals and monitoring progress so that we can continually improve our efficiency
The Importance and Courage of Phase 1
The critical importance of this first phase and first step should not be underestimated. Just like our ancestors who ventured out on dangerous waters, AnVoyagers will face strong headwinds. Our culture is like a raging river, but we will not make it if we just go with the current. We must stand strong for the truth.
The moment they stand up for truth, they will be attacked by others. We must support them as strongly as we can. We are in a spiritual and cultural tug of war and even a small increase in pulling power can make all the difference. The key goal of Another Voyage is to not just “preach to the choir,” but to move people from their side of the tug-of-war to our side.
What is Phase 2 of the Voyage?
- It is about creating a real-life legal entity or corporation in each state that is owned by the “AnVoyagers” who contributed to create it.
- Some states may be divided (or boarders changed by zip code) in order to keep populations more homogeneous
- This entity will create more products and services to aid the creation and growth of parallel or alternate institutions
- These new entities will provide more ways to move more people, assets and activities to AnVoy America
- Phase 2 will begin to impact every aspect of real American life
The Vision for Phase 3 of Another Voyage
- Millions of people take Another Voyage and are committed to making new lives in AnVoy America.
- Alternative institutions that honor our values offer solutions for every major life need including:
- health care, local networks of doctors and hospitals
- primary, secondary and advanced education
- churches and local community ministries
- real estate, banking, accounting, finance and investment
- information technology, internet, cellular service, news
- local co-ops, retail products, services and hospitality
- local currencies and payment systems
- arbitration for dispute resolution
- This increase in “market power” will tip the scales in the cultural tug-of-war in favor of Traditional, Conservative, Judeo-Christian Values
- This paradigm shift back to a biblical worldview and foundation will restore America and create a new Beacon of Hope that last for centuries.
You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14
More Information Coming Soon:
- Why and How to Captain your own ship
- How the Captain, Officers, Crew and Passengers Sail together
- Why and How to run your own Shipping Company
- Benefits of being a Shipyard (publisher of Maps)