Why are kids shooting other kids in school?
In the middle of the night on June 24th, 2021, the 12-story Champlain Towers South collapsed, killing 98 of its residents. Not one of them expected such a horrific end.
The luxury beachfront tower in Florida fell because its foundation decayed. Just as no building can survive without a foundation, no society can stand without a firm footing on Truth. Our country is at risk because the foundation of Values on which it was built is crumbling. If we don’t do something soon, America may fall as well.
Correct beliefs are the bedrock on which stable families, communities and governments depend. Corruption and confusion in America grow as we abandon our founding principles. Good is called bad and bad good; boys can be girls; printed money buys political favors; and crises are created to produce fear and rob freedom. Perversion is celebrated, violence is glorified and kids start shooting kids in school.
Because America abandons her Biblical Foundation
America, although not perfect, was built on traditional Judeo-Christian Values that contributed to her stability and prosperity. We had the Ten Commandments and “Thou shalt not kill” bricked into the walls of our institutions, but we took the plaques down. We prayed in schools, but the ACLU sued to end that. We took God out of school and replaced Him with violent and photo realistic video games. Now we have kids killing other kids all over the place and we wonder why?
Worldview may be boring, but it is critically important. We need a firm foundation to stand against the strong winds and waves of worldly deception. We all need to “stand for something, or we will fall for anything.” That is why Anvóy has created this Foundation Values Framework to empower the people to restore the Biblical Values our society so desperately needs.
- No society can survive long without a firm foundational of Truth
- As America abandons it founding principles, it is at risk of falling like a building without a foundation
- The confusion, corruption and violence we are seeing in society now likely a result of removing God and His 10 Commandments
- A Biblical Worldview is a firm foundation on which to build a life, community or country
- Anvóy’s Foundation Values Framework defines 12 Biblical Values or the Judeo-Christian Values that stabilized and prospered America