Our Mission is:
- Restore Freedom and Justice by returning America to the noble intent of it’s founding principles, the Constitution and Bill of Rights
- Improve America by fixing it’s flaws, especially those that have allowed our society and overly centralized government to become so corrupted
- Become, once again, a Beacon of Hope to the world
The Problem: How America Became Corrupted
- Too much power in too few hands
- The federal government is way too big. It’s almost 50% of GDP.
- Deficit spending steals trillions from future generations to buy votes today
- Large corporations and associations line up for billions in taxpayer dollars and often collude in harmful, big government schemes
- Government creates one crisis after another in order to advance its radical, self-serving agendas
- Government essentially has established a secular humanistic religion and uses many public schools and colleges to indoctrinate our youth
- Government neglects doing what it should do while doing much that it shouldn’t do.
The Solution: Return to State, Local and Self-government
- Reboot. Wipe the slate clean and start over with the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- Empower the states. Let the bad ones fail and the good succeed.
- Limit the power of government by strictly limiting taxes and spending. Don’t allow it to print or borrow money.
- Free the press by preventing it’s owners or associates from receiving any government funds, contracts or benefits.
- Restore freedom of speech by eliminating so-call “hate speech” laws
- Restore the rights of parents to discipline and raise their children
- Restore freedom of religion and expression
- Prevent monopoly power. Limit the size and scope of large organizations by breaking them up into smaller entities.
- End all discrimination based on skin color or national origin
- End voter fraud by making it impossible to cheat