Honor God. Overcome evil.
Mission and Vision Statements
Our Mission Is:
To help believers to be “salt and light in the world” without being of the world. To do this, we will create God-honoring alternatives to the world’s corrupt institutions. By using our own solutions we can stop participating in the world’s immoral systems, and thus fulfill the Great Commission more effectively.
“You are the salt of the earth … You are the light of the world…” -Matthew 5:13-14
Our Vision Is:
To take “Another Voyage” to create a better world. This virtual voyage is about mobilizing believers to reach a lost world, without supporting its anti-Christian agendas. Anvóy is a new virtual nation for the “chosen generation, holy nation, and peculiar people” that we are to be. Anvóy also is a lab where we create pure alternative products for the Internet, eCommerce, education, etc. We see our solutions succeeding in the marketplace and thereby defeating harmful secular monopolies.
“Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” -Romans 12:21
Why We Need Another Voyage
Watchmen on the Wall See Danger and Prepare
New technology is making evil influences more overwhelming than ever. Consolidation is creating corrupt monopolies with the power to force people to violate biblical convictions. Idolatry and deception are invading and hindering the Church. As society abandons Foundational Values, immorality and disorder grow. We should not allow ourselves to be overcome, but instead, make provision to protect our families now.
“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” -1 Timothy 5:8
Taking Another Voyage to be More Separate from the World
Another Voyage (or Anvóy for short) is about protecting our loved ones by repenting and returning to God. It’s a call to reject the lies of this world that enslave, and discover the Truth that sets us free. We are to be “salt and light” in the world, but we are not to be of the world. We serve a Holy God who commands us to reject corruption and immorality, and help others do the same.
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;” -1 Peter 2:9
2 Corinthians 6:14-17, James 3:11-13, Matthew 7:16-18, Luke 16:10
God’s people are to separate themselves from the sinful world. Our European ancestors did when they journeyed to America seeking religious freedom. They formed shipping companies to pool their resources for the perilous voyage. Today, we are doing the same, but this time we’re not sailing to a distant land. We’re taking proactive steps to be a more separate people, and reestablish God’s foundational truths in our culture.
“If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? -Psalms 11:3
Strategy, Goals and Tactics
Our Strategy Is:
To leverage technology, talent and treasure to develop tools that facilitate alliance, aligned action and accountability:
- Alliance – a grand coalition, strength in numbers and a common defense
- Aligned Action – apps that coordinate our efforts for greater impact
- Accountability – track performance and provide feedback for continual improvement
Without God we can do nothing. We ask Him to give the tools we develop power to free people, just like He did the staff that Moses used to free the Isrealites from slavery in Egypt.
“And God said to Moses, What is that in your hand? And he said, ‘a shepherd’s staff.’” -Exodus 4:2
Our Immediate Goals and Initiatives:
We want people to use our products and help us build more of them. We invite members to support projects to develop God-honoring alternatives and tools in the following mission areas:
- Personal and Family Devotions – via our bible, prayer and family apps that we make available via our anvoy.com website.
- Local Church, Outreach and Ministry – church, giving, group action apps, coordination and assistance
- Biblical Worldview Education – Foundational Values and other resources
- Honorable Ecommerce – pure payment and online business options
- Pure Internet Infrastructure – porn-free servers, index, news (safe sources of info)
- Legal Dispute Resolution – arbitration and alliance apps
- Limited Government – alternative currency and Constitutional Amendment app
“Let’s develop better ways to motivate each other to work together to love and do good works: not being divided as some tend to be; but urgently encouraging group action even more since it appears we may not have much time left.” – Hebrews 10:24-5 (paraphrased)
Every long voyage needs a beginning. The following are ways that we can start, move forward and learn:
- Form groups of people who work together on each of the above stated initiatives.
- Use anvoy.com as a blog to communicate, educate and coordinate activities
- Post graphs that show progress on anvoy.com. Graph the “miles earned” for use of the various apps
- Raise funds for app development via membership fees. Allow members to send funds “into the virtual world of Anvóy” in order to fund projects (see the Stock App)
We want to encourage people to take the following 3 Steps:
- Support others who stand up for biblical convictions
- Listen and make a personal decision to stand up for biblical principles
- Encourage others to support biblical principles
You may not have the conviction yet, but those who do deserve our full support because they are bearing the brunt of the enemy’s attacks. A great way to support them is to help fund the tools and alternatives that enable them the option to reject what they see as evil and not be forced to violate their biblical convictions.
We can never improve society from the top down. Change can only happen from the bottom up, one heart and mind at a time. Therefore, we need to ask God to work in our hearts and redeem us. Then as many more people become converted, the world will improve.
We believe in the biblical technique or Discipleship and the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit. We believe that teaching others to teach others can literally change the world. It happened once before and it can happen again. Hab 2:14